This Terms of Service is effective upon acceptance for new users, and from October 28, 2023 for existing users.
Table of Contents
This Terms of Service, and all policies and additional terms posted on and in our sites, applications, tools, and services (collectively “Services”) set out the terms on which IEOSP Business Center offers you access to and use of our Services. All policies, and additional terms posted on and in our Services are incorporated into this Terms of Service. You agree to comply with all terms of this Terms of Service when accessing or using our Services.The entity you are contracting with is: IEOSP Global Holding, LLC., 400 E. Atlantic Blvd #20., Pompano Beach, FL 33060 United States. In this Terms of Service, this entity is individually and collectively referred to as “IEOSP Business Center” “we,” or “us.”Please be advised that this Terms of Service contains provisions that govern how claims you and we have against each other are resolved (see “Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability” and “Legal Disputes” provisions below). It also contains an Agreement to Arbitrate which will, with limited exception, require you to submit claims you have against us or our agents to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate (see Legal Disputes, Section B (“Agreement to Arbitrate”)). If you do not opt out: (1) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against us or our agents on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding, and (2) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
About IEOSP Business Center
IEOSP Business Center is a multi-service online platform that is allows registered users with active membership to offer, sell, and buy goods and services in various geographic locations using a variety of pricing formats. IEOSP Business Center is not a party to contracts for sale between third-party sellers and buyers, nor is IEOSP Business Center a traditional auctioneer.Any guidance IEOSP provides as part of our Services, such as pricing, shipping, listing, and sourcing is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. We may help facilitate the resolution of disputes between buyers and sellers through various programs. Unless otherwise expressly provided, IEOSP has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety, or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
Using IEOSP Business Center
- breach or circumvent any laws, regulations, third-party rights or our systems, Services, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services, or are a person with whom transactions are prohibited under economic or trade sanctions;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an IEOSP Business Center policy, for example, where the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you bid (see our Unpaid item policy);
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an IEOSP Business Center policy;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (our Feedback policies);
- transfer your IEOSP Business Center account (including feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- share your log in credentials with any third parties. If you require that authorized third parties (employees, agents, etc.) have access to your account we offer additional membership option for that purpose.
- create listings, post, or upload content in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- engage in gambling;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, libelous, or illegal content;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm IEOSP Business Center or the interests or property of users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of IEOSP Business Center;
- circumvent any technical measures used to provide our Services;
- interfere with the functioning of our Services, such as by imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any IEOSP Business Center application or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws, and rules and policies of any relevant jurisdictions;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that belong to or are licensed to IEOSP Business Center. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to IEOSP Business Center or someone else;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of our Services or post content that does not belong to you;
- commercialize any IEOSP Business Center application or any information, data, or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of IEOSP Business Center; or
- harvest or otherwise collect or use information about users without their consent.
User with professional memberships must meet IEOSP Business Center minimum performance standards. Failure to meet these standards may result in IEOSP Business Center charging sellers additional fees, and limiting, restricting, suspending, or downgrading your seller account.
If we believe you are violating this Terms of Service or any of our policies, or abusing IEOSP business Center and/or our Services in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove, not display, and/or demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services. We may offer a process allowing users to report claimed violations for us to consider and handle through one or more of these options, all in our sole discretion.
If we believe you are violating our policies prohibiting Offers to buy or sell outside of IEOSP business Center, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying and selling privileges, restrictions on listings and account features, suspension of your account, application of fees, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement. Also, as provided below in the Fees and Taxes section, if we believe you are violating our policy on buying or selling outside of IEOSP Business Center, you may be charged final value fees.We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a substantial period of time. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse, modify, or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
When a buyer or seller issue arises, we may consider the user’s performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement in an effort to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers. The foregoing does not limit or impair our right to refuse, modify, or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone, or to terminate this agreement with anyone, for any reason at our discretion.